Digital Content Producer
Essential responsibilities include:
• Plan and execute content marketing campaigns on digital platforms
• Manage the editorial content calendar for the website, social media platforms, and other online content distribution channels.
• Build and distribute email newsletters related to content produced
• Track and report on campaign performance. Adapt and modify campaigns accordingly.
• Respond to customer inquiries/feedback and provide customer service via social media channels.
• Write copy for and schedule social media posts to distribute content. Manage content distribution to maximize exposure and public engagement.
• Create multimedia content including blogs, videos, podcasts, photographs and graphics.
• Appear on camera to interview patrons, guest artists, conductors and musicians. Arrange and coordinate interviews for online distribution channels.
• Proofread and filter all digital content produced by other departments for public consumption to ensure accuracy and alignment with brand and style guidelines. Be a resource for the organization on developing effective digital content.
• Bachelor degree in journalism, mass communications or public relations or equivalent experience.
• 1-3 years of experience in producing multimedia content for online communication channels.
• Creative thinker with a background in and passion for classical music and opera.
• Working knowledge of social media management tools such as Hootsuite or Sprout Social. Experience with data-driven social media reporting and analysis.
• Experience using website content management software such as WordPress or Joomla and website analytics tools such as Google Analytics. Basic HTML and CSS knowledge.
• Knowledge of social media platforms, best practices, and trends. Experience curating and optimizing content and knowledge of what content works best for the various social media platforms.
• Experience interacting with and providing support for customers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication. Strong proofreading abilities with a commitment to accuracy.
• Advertising experience. Adept at writing clean, creative copy and creating visually appealing images and graphics. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Proficient at video production and editing. Outgoing personality that can engage effectively in on-camera interviews.
• Proficient at capturing and editing photography.
• Project management experience including the ability to manage deadlines and multitask multiple projects.
To apply please send cover letter, resume, references and portfolio with Digital Content Producer in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org or Utah Symphony | Utah Opera, 336 North 400 West, Salt Lake City, Utah 84103.
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101