Holladay Arts will be hosting its Fine Art Show March 18-24, 2023 (4580 S 2300 E). Entries are due by Sunday, March 5th at midnight.
The Holladay Arts Council is committed to representing a broad range of artists and mediums — paint, sculpture, drawing, graphic design, photography, mixed media (including fiber arts and needlework), etc.
An artist does NOT have to reside in the City of Holladay to participate.
Opening reception: March 18, 6:00 – 8:00 pm
Exhibit: March 20 – 23, 9:00-5:00; March 24, 9:00-3:00)
Registration deadline: Sunday, March 5, 2023 at midnight
Artists notified of accepted work: Tuesday, March 7
▪ Entries must be completed entirely by the registered artist within the last two years and be an original work of the entrant (no reproductions).
▪ Wall display artwork must be ready to hang: i.e., pieces must have a wire hanger attached to the back of the painting, or artwork will be returned to the artist.
▪ We will provide labels for each piece of art.
▪ The Holladay Arts Council reserves the right to include reproductions of the artist’s work in promotional materials for the Holladay Arts Council.
▪ Sales will be conducted through the Holladay Arts Council and 20% will be retained by the Arts Council to fund programs.
▪ Work larger than 60” X 60” or weighing more than 30 lbs. will not be accepted unless a specific exception is requested and granted. Sculptures must be an easily moveable size and weight.
▪ Payment is required for each piece of art at the time of registration to be considered registered: $20 per piece for adults 19+ years old; $10 per piece for students 13-18; $5 per piece for youth aged 5-12. Two pieces per artist maximum. No refunds.
▪ Holladay Arts Council recommends that artists insure their artwork. We will take every precaution to ensure the safety of each and every piece entered, however, Holladay Arts Council and the City of Holladay cannot insure any of the pieces from theft, damage or loss. You submit your work at your own risk.
Entry form available HERE
15 Bytes posts press releases regarding the arts in Utah, including exhibitions, call for entries, job opportunities, workshops, art talks. Send your press releases to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include an expiration date for your posting.