This position is 40 hours/week, including periodic evening and weekend hours for workshops, meetings or community events. While most hours are served in the office or working remotely, this position also requires some site visits.
This position includes health insurance, an optional Simple IRA contribution, and paid holidays and vacation. Salary commensurate with experience. Range: $40,000-$48,000
To apply applicants should email Gabriella Huggins at email@example.com with a single PDF including a cover letter, resume, and contact information for two references.
The Program Manager reports to the Executive Director and works closely with them to create and manage all programs for Art Access. As we emerge from Covid, this will include the opportunity to reimagine some of our programming.
The Program Manager is responsible for the planning, execution, and evaluation of all Art Access programs which fall into two main categories:
- Accessibility advocacy and training in the cultural and educational sectors
- Programs to support artists from the disability community
- Work with Executive Director to plan programming and stay within related budget guidelines
- Work with Executive Director to develop and present training materials about accessibility for cultural and educational organizations
- Responsible for coordination and oversight of Partners mentorship program
- Collaborate with community partners to execute community-based programs
- Supervise program staff including teaching artists, consultants, and mentors, including accessibility training and contract management
- Track program budgets, process invoices, and purchase program materials
- Utilize evaluation tools and track program outcomes for reporting purposes
- Oversee application processes for programs
- Document program participant experiences
- Work with development staff to provide information necessary for grant applications
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (arts or social services) and at least 3 years of programming experience or 6-8 total years of relevant experience without a degree
- Understanding of social issues affecting the disability community and how it intersects with issues of class, race, age, gender and sexuality
- Ability to cultivate meaningful relationships with diverse populations
15 Bytes posts press releases regarding the arts in Utah, including exhibitions, call for entries, job opportunities, workshops, art talks. Send your press releases to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include an expiration date for your posting.